Career Prep Assistant WITC New Richmond Campus (884 hours/year)
Posting Number: 2010634
Position Type: Office & Technical Support
Department: Continuing Education
Under the supervision of the Director of Career Prep & K12 Relations, this position contributes to the efficient and responsive operation of the Career Prep Program and the Workforce Development and Advancement Division. Responsibilities are comprehensive, diverse, and multifaceted, requiring broad knowledge of all related college policies and procedures. Working in a team environment, individuals provide excellent customer service to students, staff, and external partners.
Required Core Abilities:
WITC seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to:
-Assess own learning and progress toward established personal and professional goals.
-Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
-Communicate effectively in personal and group settings.
-Contribute to a diverse, respectful, and inclusive working and learning environment.
-Effect change and demonstrate flexibility and positive leadership.
-Acquire and apply technology to working and learning.
1. Two years related post-secondary education/training OR four years related work experience, OR a combination of related post-secondary training/education and work experience totaling four years.
2. Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of a computer, computer applications and software such as email, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
3. Ability to contribute to a team environment.
4. Strong customer service skills and ability to work well with internal and external partners.
5. Knowledge of current office practices and procedures and skill in their application.
6. Ability to be detail-oriented, well organized, to work independently on assigned tasks, and to work under pressure. .
7. Ability to obtain drivers license and insurance coverage in accordance with College policy.
Related work experience involving both extensive customer service and a high degree of accuracy in data entry.
Standing, Walking (Frequently);
Sitting, handling/fingering, reaching outward, reaching above shoulders (Occasionally);
Lifting/Carrying 10 lbs. or less (Frequently), 11-20 lbs. (Occasionally);
Pushing/Pulling 12 lbs. or less (Occasionally)
Specific position responsibilities are assigned from the following:
Posting Date: 11/01/2018
Testing Place: No applicant testing required for this position.
Closing Date: 11/19/2018
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Your application will be considered complete when we have received a completed online application, a cover letter addressing all of the qualifications for this position, and a resume. Original or copies of official or unofficial college transcripts will also be helpful in our determining who the best candidates are to be interviewed. Please note that original transcripts will be required prior to any job offer being made. If you have any questions on the transcript requirements, Human Resources can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
Please mail transcripts, if unable to scan, to Human Resources:
505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake WI 54871
Please note: the College reserves the right to extend time limits or re-initiate the recruitment/selection process at any point.
Weeks per year: 52 weeks per year
Hours per week: 17 hours per week
Salary Hiring Range: Support and Technical Personnel Level II Fiscal Year 2019 Wage Range Table $15.86/hour
Benefit Information: N/A
To apply, visit https://witc.peopleadmin.com/postings/2281
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency