This ad is expired.
Identity and Access Management Analyst
Portland Community College
Requisition Number: 09194
Location: Sylvania Campus
Address: 12000 SW 49th Avenue, Portland, OR
Hours of Work: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Position Status: Classified; Salary Level 26, Fulltime, Non-exempt
Starting Salary Range: $4,743 - $4,845 per month
Job Close Date: Apply Immediately; This position will close once sufficient qualified applications have been received.
This position is located on the Sylvania Campus.
PCC offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide employees and their families, including domestic partners, with a access to a broad range of benefit options.
Includes Health, Dental, and Vision options, Group Life, Auto and Home Insurance. Retirement and tax deferred 403B plans.
Starts at 6.67 hours of Vacation leave per month (additional vacation hours with years of service)
8 hours of Sick Leave per month
24 hours of additional Personal Leave days per year
11 Paid Holidays
Additionally, PCC provides a tuition waiver for yourself, domestic partner, and children under 24 years of age. Tuition reimbursement for yourself at other accredited institutions.
For a complete list of PCC benefits please copy and paste the following link into another browser http://www.pcc.edu/hr/benefits/
2.Research, evaluate and propose options for using and/or integrating third-party applications into the PCC environment. Works closely with vendors and contractors to ensure third party applications and vendor packages operate as documented.
3.Design and develop application system modules based on approved requirements. Completes appropriate testing of all components. Manages implementation and post-implementation production support.
4.Schedule maintenance and monitor performance, security and access controls, and other Enterprise Applications.
5.Provide consultation to departments and divisions regarding Enterprise Application functionality and advise on best course of action. Serve as subject matter expert, develop operations documentation within application team for area of expertise.
6.Identify use-cases, design and execute test plans, conduct testing activities and facilitate smooth implementations for Enterprise Applications changes.
7.Participate in vendor user groups and technology/higher education conferences as a means for developing best-practice recommendations.
8.Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Satisfactory references and successful completion of the criminal background check are required to meet the minimum qualifications for hire into this position.
In the online application's Education/Employment History sections, include jobs, duties, and dates that display these qualifications.
Associate's degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis.
Three years of leadership experience in managing enterprise applications in a large information technology organization.
Knowledge and Skills
Contemporary multi-tier and web-based enterprise applications, infrastructure (e.g., servers, network equipment and connectivity)
Scripting and development languages commonly used for application integration, e.g., Java, Perl, shell, PHP
Databases, reporting, and production processing for enterprise application systems;
Project management best practices;
Application design principles.
Demonstrated Skill in:
Designing, developing, maintaining and updating application systems;
Defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions;
Leading and managing projects;
Communicating technical information to a non-technical audience;
Providing customer service.
Serve as technical resource to TSS staff and user departments/divisions related to enterprise application systems;
Recognize, minimize and resolve production problems;
Train users and technical staff;
Develop reports and procedural documentation;
Communicate effectively through oral and written medium
When you apply, Please be prepared to attach a document with your responses to the following Required Questions:
1. Please describe your experience supporting enterprise systems and how that experience prepares you to support the Identity Management Systems at Portland Community College.
2. Describe the techniques you use to communicate effectively with people having a wide range of expertise and responsibilities.
3. In terms of working with others, what does the term "diversity" mean to you? What experience have you had working with "diverse populations?" How would you apply this experience to this position?
1. Experience working in the Protocols common to IAM systems (Federation, Shibboleth, SPML, SAML, LDAP, SSL, SCIM)
2. Experience successfully working as part of a support team in complex enterprise environment (e.g. data center, telecom, etc.)
3. Experience with working on the Infrastructure related to IAM systems such as OS, Networking, Web Servers (Linux, Windows, IIS, Apache, Tomcat. SSL, Radius)
4. Experience with monitoring, Load Balancing, Information Security (NOC, Splunk, Solarwinds, F5, etc)
5. Experience debugging issues in a complex enterprise environment
Additional Posting Information:
To apply for this position you must submit:
1. Completed responses to the (3) Required Questions from the Committee - scroll to see questions below - (attach document)*
2. Completed online application
3. Cover Letter (attach document)*
4. Current Resume (attach document)*
* When you apply for the position, you will be given an opportunity to attach the above documents. They may be attached in either "Microsoft Word" or ".pdf" formats.
- Applicants selected for hire will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
- This position is included in the bargaining agreement between Portland Community College and the Portland Community College Federation of Classified Employees (PCCFCE). Employment in this position will require, as a condition of employment, payment of monthly union dues or a monthly fair share fee in lieu of dues through automatic payroll deduction. Probationary period will be in accordance with Article 13 of the Classified Agreement. Current Classified employees are encouraged to review Article 15 for salary placement guidelines.
- Portland Community College will hire only United States citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. All new employees will be required to complete the designated Immigration Service Employers Verification I-9 form.
Documents that must be associated with this posting:
Responses to Required Questions
Documents which can be associated with this posting:
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
How to Apply
For complete job description and application instructions, visit: jobs.pcc.edu
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity institution, PCC is actively seeking qualified minorities, women, disabled veterans, veterans and individuals with disabilities to enhance its work force and to reflect the diversity of its student body. Applicants with disabilities may request accommodation to complete the application and selection process. Please notify Human Resources at least three (3) working days prior to the date of need.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency