This ad is expired.
- Qualified ESL Teachers
- Licensed School Teachers
- University Graduates
Pay: Up to $21USD for regular 40 minute classes / Up to $84 USD / day for four classes
APPLY DIRECTLY VIA http://t.sayabc.com/
- Work from home and set your own schedule
- Among the highest rates available for online English Teaching (1.5 to 2 times higher)
- Classes available weekday evenings and weekends Beijing Time (GMT +8)
- Teach up to 4 Chinese students per class in our innovative online classroom
- Unique online courseware developed with National Geographic
- Personalized orientation on our new curriculum and online classroom plus an opportunity to get the best practices on group class online teaching for young learners from our experienced mentors.
- Instant technical support and world class teacher support
- Certificate in TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or any other relevant certificates is a plus
- Bachelor degree or above (or final year student
- Relevant teaching experience is preferred
- Native level of English
- Desktop or Laptop with Fast Internet connection and audio/video capability
The classes:40-minute online group classes with a maximum of four students
The pay:Maximum $21USD / 40 minute Class ($28USD per hour)
The curriculum: Engaging and entertaining online classes developed with National Geographic
Schedule: Plan and manage your own schedule. Classes are mainly available weekday nights and weekends Beijing time (GMT+8)
Location:Wherever you are!
Equipment:A fairly modern computer, a strong internet connection, a headset & webcam and a good heart
Contract:Independent contractor, renewable every 3 months
Who we are:
SayABC is one of the leading companies in the online education market in China. Our goal is to give confidence to every child in China throug the power of education. In order to make that happen, we have created a unique online platform of our own to teach English to children. This platform is designed to teach a maximum 4 students per class and is packed full of fun and educational activities. Teachers are solely hired based on their fluency in English and ability to teach, not according to their place of origin.
What you will do:
Teaching kids with SayABC is a lot of fun and hugely rewarding. Our platform is designed to make the experience not only great for the student but the teacher too! Our curriculum was developed in collaboration with Cengage and National Geographic. The system is proven for its quality as it has been tried and tested many times and it is already used by millions of children around the world. As Nat Geo is all about exploring the world, it can be viewed as the world into the classroom and the classroom into real life. As Nat Geo values discussing skills high, students can gain conversational skill along with language skill. In terms of soft skills, keeping your class clean, saying nice things, appreciating diversity and treasuring differences can be taught as well.
How we work with teachers:
We want teachers working with SayABC to benefit as much as our students Primarily we aim to ensure that teachers working with us have a consistent and steady stream of income and we always try our best to offer a great compensation rate for our teachers, including incentive systems. Secondly we strive to provide the best support available to teachers be that if you are having technical issues, would like some help with teaching, or have any other questions related to how we work. Finally we trust teachers will feel a strong sense of achievement in teaching our students as they discover that they are bridges for students to discover a world of possibilities!
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency